Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A true talent and a true friend.

For those of you who have interest in truly amazing people, I encourage you to seek the myspace.com music site of my dear friend and brother in Christ, the esteemed Mike LaBo.

http://www.myspace.com/mikelabo

He has done me one of the greatest honors I have ever received by including me in one of his greatest passions and gifts: songwriting and making music. The song is called "The Ballad of Karen Panek." Catchy, ¿huh? I am absolutely humbled to have such a song, and am priveledged to have this opportunity to share his music with those of you who read this silly blog of mine.

So, go to his site, listen to the song, and while you're at it, listen to all the other songs he has there. (easy to find....they appear in the upper righthand corner of his myspace page).

Cheers.
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home