
Welcome to the world Aiden Phillip (poor little guy....he looks just like Stephen!)

and Isabelle Lee (she does seem to be a bit more at peace, doesn't she?)
I´m an aunt!
My niece, Belle, and my nephew Aiden were born last week, 28 February. They were so eager to start their new lives that they popped out 8 weeks early. They needed a little hospital help, but are healthy and doing well.
Days like this are certainly the hardest to be away from home. I would have loved to have been there, and I would love to be able to hold them. They seem so tiny.
And it days like this when I am reminded of what Jesus told the disciple who wanted to follow him. 19 The disciple said to Jesus, "Lord, first let me go and bury my father."
22But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead." (Matt. Chapter 8)
Harsh words from our Savior, but what I think he meant is "ya gotta do whatcha gotta do." I answered this call, and not being there to see my brother's newborn twins is one of the hardest sacrifices I had to make. But it is the price I pay for the opportunity to get to know God's children that live here, and to have my life enriched by them. My brother's family will always be my family and will always be a part of my life. I only have a limited time here in Bolivia. And I will be thankful for every moment I have to see more faces of Christ.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home